Monday, February 20, 2012

A Painter's Den (3) -- Dhananjoy


<< Earlier Paintings and Details About the Painter.
Please click on each photo for larger view. (ছবিগুলো বড় করে দেখতে চাইলে ওপরে ক্লিক করুন।) Extended details of all paintings are at the end of the post.



1. Land scape - I

2. Nature - I




3. For Unknown Destiny - I
4. For Unknown Destiny - II

5. For Unknown Destiny - III


Picture no.
Picture name
Style
Size
Award/current status
1
Land scape - I
Earth colour on board.
30” X 40”
SOLD (Awarded ‘Best Painting’ at “Aranya-2006” by RAD).
2
Nature - I
-do-
14” X 14”
Exhibited in “Aranya-2007” by RAD.
3
For Unknown Destiny - I
-do-
12” X 16”
SOLD (Exhibited in State Academy).
4
For Unknown Destiny - II
-do-
22” X 28”
SOLD (Exhibited in State     Academy).
5
For Unknown Destiny - III
-do-
22” X 28”
______






About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | কথা তো বলার জন্যেই